Our Diagnostic and Treatment Programs
J. Flowers Health Institute provides evaluations and wellness programs for difficult-to-pinpoint issues related to:
- Chronic pain
- Substance use disorder
- Mental health
- Complex medical conditions
- Failure to launch
Our clinical approach to health is comprehensive, proactive, integrative, and focused on resolving the root cause of health issues to optimize your life.
Our Diagnostic and Treatment Programs
Programs Curated for Your Unique Circumstances
- Seeking comprehensive health evaluations for a clear and trustworthy diagnosis
- Experiencing complex mental health and/or addiction disorders
- Preference for a one-on-one approach rather than a group setting found in traditional treatment approaches
- Needing the ability to meet with sought-after specialists at a moment’s notice
- Preference for a companion to accompany them to all appointments
- Lacking progress in current life circumstances and stages
- Confused about their healthcare
- Interested in taking a step forward in health without the commitment of inpatient treatment
- Needing support and motivation with understanding their health condition, and the options for effective treatment and healing
Why Our Diagnostic and Treatment Programs Work Better
- Provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis
- Explain our findings
- Set you up with solutions for success
One-size-fits-all programs simply don’t account for everything about you — the individual. At J. Flowers Health Institute, our world-class team of experts is here to cater to your unique healing process.
Why Choose Our Facility
When you choose to stay with us, treatment with us, you get access to a luxurious facility that offers everything you need. Our staff will treat you like family and set you up in an environment that feels like home while you:
- Attend therapy
- Receive nutritional advice
- Work on mindfulness practices
- Receive the personalized treatment you need
Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation Program
Your Evaluation Team
- Trauma therapists
- Substance use disorder therapists
- Chronic pain experts
- Physical therapists
- Spiritual therapists
- Brain mapping
- Other specialists as needed
Comprehensive Diagnostic Review
What Happens During a Diagnostic Evaluation?
The Importance of Dual Diagnosis in Our Diagnostic and Treatment Programs
For example, someone who is experiencing chronic pain may come in for pain treatment. However, with our comprehensive tools, we may find that the pain, instead of being caused by an injury, is actually caused by overwhelming stress or mental health-related concerns.
In other circumstances, patients who have both a mental health and substance use disorder will need holistic treatment for both disorders. There are many factors that must be considered.
Considering Every Angle
After all, treating chronic pain without providing resources for potential associated mental health problems or substance misuse from self-medication only provides a short-term solution.
We want to be the first and last stop on your way to improved well-being and a brighter future. That’s why we try to help you achieve your goals and find the highest level of care.
Treatment Plan Development
What We Recommend
Treating conditions at every level and from every angle is how we ensure our diagnostic and treatment programs are as successful as possible.
We may recommend:
- Bespoke stabilization
- Concierge Wellness and Restoration programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Inpatient residential treatment
- Intensive outpatient programs
Working With You To Find the Right Treatment
Our Bespoke Stabilization Program
Our Bespoke Stabilization Program at J. Flowers Health Institute is a fully private and customized medical experience. A board-certified addiction specialist will work closely with your personalized treatment team to ensure you receive the best medical and psychological care during your stay.
A Comfortable and Private Environment
Often, it’s more comfortable to be in a smaller, more private environment during stabilization than in a standard inpatient setting with other clients.
As you progress through treatment, medical staff members will closely monitor your:
- Medication needs
- Vital signs
- Nutritional intake
- Sleep patterns
Getting You Through Withdrawal
Concierge Wellness & Restoration Programs
The Concierge Wellness & Restoration Programs at J. Flowers Health Institute are fully customized, intensively structured, holistic courses of treatment based on your unique needs.
They provide evidence-based solutions from top specialists who work together to treat underlying conditions from every angle.
Our programs are designed to meet and fulfill all recommendations from our Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation Program findings and diagnoses. Our expert team specializes in treating highly complex conditions.
Each client that walks through our doors receives personal, one-on-one care. It’s the basis of success for our diagnostic and treatment programs and why we stand out as the top choice for your treatment needs.
Participation goals may include:
- Improved mental, emotional, and physical wellness
- Treatment of mood symptoms, such as depression and anxiety
- Return to academic education or workforce as a productive member
- Increased understanding and application of coping skills
- Increase in valued activities and adaptation of healthy lifestyle
Programs for Adolescents and Young Adults
- Comprehensive evaluations
- One-on-one support from our team
- World-class care and coordination
Our Partners That Help in Our Diagnostic and Treatment Programs for Adolescents and Young Adults
- Young adults
- Their families
- Their professional caregivers
A Coordinated Curated Approach
Timely Reports and Program Progression
Continuing Care Program
When This Plan is Beneficial
A customized and managed plan for continued care may be appropriate for our clients who have completed the:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation
- Bespoke Stabilization
- Concierge Wellness and Restoration Programs